Friday, July 31, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

My boyfriend has a bite of a behind his top last tooth, hes been in pain today and has been cranky. Is it his wisdom tooth? anything he can do right now for the pain. I know pain killers, Tylenol and all. but anything else? does he have to get them pulled out when they grow in if it is his widom tooth???

Wisdom teeth?
For the pain I could only suggest to put some oral-gel on it to numb is gums. That would help his gums. If it is a wisdom tooth he might have to get it removed. He needs to have a dentist look at it and take some x-rays. I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out. But both my dad and mom only got 3 pulled. So he might not have to get them pulled only if it cause problems with other teeth. Such as over crowding, cant brush them cause they are to far back. Hope this helped.




hair talk

No comments:

Post a Comment