Monday, April 20, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

K this is what happened 12 days ago I got my wisdom teeth taken out, one on the left that was impacted and 2 on the right which I was told they did a bone gragh. My left side is still really sore taking 8 advil a day to get rid of the pain. I went to see the dentist about this yesterday just to find out if pain was normal at this stage (pain also keeps me up at night) he said the left side was fine but he was worried about the right side and that%26#039;s it%26#039;s still really swollen and now I have to go back to oral surgeon. What I wanna do is what could be the problem and what the oral surgeon will do? Will he have to open it up again?

Wisdom teeth?
I suppose the dentist didn%26#039;t answer these questions when you asked him otherwise you wouldn%26#039;t be asking us?? I have no idea what the surgeon will do, as I%26#039;m not an oral surgeon. I%26#039;m only a brain surgeon.**
Reply:To find out about bone grafting after wisdom teeth surgery, and on post operative instructions following wisdom tooth surgery, go to http://dentalimplantsaustralia.com/



hotels reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment