Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

does it hurt when you wake up after getting your wisdom teeth taken out?

Wisdom teeth?
I personally didn%26#039;t feel anything when I woke up from the surgery, except that my lips and cheeks were numbed and I kept falling asleep randomly for a few hours afterward (and when I was awake, I don%26#039;t remember everything that happened).





The next morning, you will probably feel throbbing, probably nothing painful (but everyone is different). Don%26#039;t jostle your head around too much. You will probably be more swollen and have a very stiff jaw.
Reply:i felt a little bit of throbbing and blood on my pillow the next morning. try to keep food away from the holes, soda and hard foods to a minimal to keep the blood clots from coming out. take 3 to 5 days for me. but the pain isn%26#039;t too bad. you can ask for vicodin



bsd apache

No comments:

Post a Comment