Monday, April 20, 2009

Wisdom teeth!!!?

I just got my wisdom teeth extracted on thursday, its now sunday. I have been following all the doctor%26#039;s orders to prevent infection, although the pain is gone in the right side the left side still hurts. Its no bad pain, but my left side feels irritated and weird. What could it be?

Wisdom teeth!!!?
It could be that that it was harder to extract the tooth from that side, and so it%26#039;ll take longer to stop hurting. Or you could be getting an infection, even though you followed the doctor%26#039;s instructions. You might want to call him.
Reply:They could have had to do more work on that one side.





Give it a few more days,it%26#039;ll be okay.





I have to get my wisdom teeth out and I%26#039;m scared!





lol :)



Toys

No comments:

Post a Comment