Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wisdom teeth?

i'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled soon i'm 15 and i have snakebites (2 piercings in my lip) he said that i should take them out but im not going to because theyll close up ive tried changing the studs and it started to close up like after 5 mins and ive had them in for a long time


so what should i do should i just tell him im not taking them out


he said that he could like rip my lip or something


can he work with them in?

Wisdom teeth?
If I were you I'd take them out. The first thing they are going to do is put two ) shaped pieces of plastic in the corners of your mouth to open your mouth as wide as possible. Then they are going to try to remove your teeth and if the roots of your teeth have already grown around your jaw bone they will use an impact device to break your tooth apart (think mini jack hammer) so they can remove your tooth in pieces. Now while all this is going on I'm sure that your lip piercing can rip your lip. You can get a new piercing but a deformed lip that stays with you for life.



loan forum

No comments:

Post a Comment